At surabhi dental we strongly advise & encourage parents to get their children for an oral assessment from as young as 6 months old. It will help your child to become familiar with the dentist and gives us a chance to develop a long lasting doctor-patient relationship without the risk of dental fear later in their life.
Early oral assessment will evaluate the different elements of your kid's smile and long term solution for their oral development.
We care for the dental problems occur at a younger age such as:
- Improper bite also called "Jaw malocclusion"
- Clenching or grinding of teeth
- Incorrectly arranged teeth
- Abnormal tooth development
- Habits such as thumb sucking which further leads to jaw deformity
- Early tooth cavities